Warehouse SupervisorThe Warehouse Supervisor will oversee assigned day to day functional/departmental operations including but not limited to: associate management, production, quality, safety, sanitation and other duties that may be assigned. The position is expected to model the Core Values- Integrity, Respect, Innovation, Results Driven, Sense of Urgency, Celebration & Fun, and Heritage/Tradition.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coach, train and lead work teams to achieve or exceed performance standards.
- Plan and execute work operations in accordance with established procedures, guidelines and requirements.
- Supervise work teams, will be assigned as needed to any location.
- Adherence and compliance to Company Policies, procedures, and quality control standards.
- Monitor and maintain a safe working environment though compliance of safety programs.
- Work schedules that involve a variety of shifts, hours, nights, holidays, weekends and temperatures may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in warehousing or logistics with 2 to 4 of those years in a supervisory capacity.
- Strong customer service, communication, organizational, analytical, supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to build sound working relationships with hourly associates and experience with holding employees accountable for working safely and ensuring a safe work environment.
- BA degree
- High level of experience with grocery, food service distribution and/or warehousing.
Position List | Apply for Position